Welcome Deal Makers,
The summer is coming and whether you’re reading this post from Miami to Seattle here is a word you need to memorize. Well it’s actually 2 words… Kool-Seal. Kool-Seal brand products have been around for the past 90 years. The main product I use from this brand is called White Elastomeric Roof Coating. This rubber-based white roof coating comes in 5 gallon buckets you can pick up from Lowes Hardware or order directly from the Kool Seal website.
In fact I so rarely use any other products from the Kool-Seal brand that I refer to process of painting the White Elastomeric Roof Coating on top of a mobile home as “kool-sealing a roof”.
Kool-Seal Roof Coating Benefits:
- Lower costs on your buyer’s electric bill
- Protect roof from small falling debris
- Reduce the home’s interior heat
- Reduce stress on the air conditioning unit by working less
- Adding curb appeal to the home (therefore making your park manager love you even more)
When is the last time you Kool-Sealed?
Whether you are planning to rent, sell for all cash, or you’re already in the process of Leasing-to-Own your investment mobile home run out this week and pickup a 5 gallon bucket and have this roof coating applied. If the home is vacant instruct your handyman to safely paint/roll the roof coating evenly throughout the entire roof. If the home is already in the process of being sold for monthly payments I still advise you to pick up a 5 gallon bucket and surprise your tenant-buyers with a FREE GIFT! *Your tenant-buyers must apply the roof coating within 2 weeks at their own cost if they agree to take your free gift. Make sense?
- Pressure wash and dry roof before applying.
- Use one bucket for a single wide mobile home and two 5-gallon buckets for a double-wide.
- Apply roof coat yearly in areas with heavy sun.
Remember, cash-flow is created one good-deal at a time,