It is no surprise that one of the first investing building-blocks I teach a newer mobile home investor is marketing and lead generation. The premise is simple…
- To dominate your local area.
- Network with every other investor and other key players.
- Form mass alliances.
Since you only have 1,440 minutes in every day you must learn how to start duplicating your time.
You are powerful!
Still, you only have a limited amount of free-time for marketing and available-cash to begin investing with. This is especially true while first starting out. Every virgin mobile home investor is pushing themselves on shear will-power, daily dedication, and faith alone. If you have yet to complete your first mobile home cash-flow deal then you know exactly what I’m referring to. I can tell you, “Everyone that is successful has been here before you. Continue to persevere and focus ahead.” It is for this reason I want you to get as much help as possible and continue ahead with every realistic and legal advantage.
A real estate investing coach can help speed your initial process and also save you $1,000s in “bad-deal” fees; however if a coach is not yet needed begin by networking locally with other non-mobile home type investors.
I call this strategy for creating awesome win-win relationships the Reverse Bandit Signs strategy.
- Question: Who is hanging local “We Buy Houses” or “Sell Your House in 7 Days” signs in your town? (If applicable)
- Answer: Other local investors who spend money and time on advertising to find motivated real estate sellers.
- Question: How can I benefit while adding value to these other investors too?
- Answer: Next time you see a bandit sign call up this investor and introduce yourself. Be direct and be friendly. Here is my personal script below,
If there is one area where most investors need help it is to begin networking with local investors, repossession lots, dealers, Realtors, park managers, etc. Always have your business card ready and be ready to tell folks in one-breath exactly what you do, how you can help, and what leads you will pay for.
Always remember Real Estate Investing is not a lone wolf activity – REI is a Group Activity. Always encourage everyone to contribute, make new friends, and be active in your local investing circles. Constantly be adding names and numbers to your business Rolodex and remember to follow up.
Message to everyone: Let F.O.C.U.S. stand for Follow One Course Until Successful.
Love what you do daily,